- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
call me a fake kpop stan, but I have NEVER listened to SISTAR's songs lolI really am questioning those voting for Itzy![]()
call me a fake kpop stan, but I have NEVER listened to SISTAR's songs lol
HOW DARE YOU!?their songs are better than dalla dalla ever could be
Sistar is the only choice it's okayBut... Sistar is amazing.
![]()
can't relateBut... Sistar is amazing.
![]()
Listen to more than 18 seconds and you’ll see how amazing they are.can't relate
haven't heard a single one of their songs, only exactly eighteen seconds of touch my body, that's it
itzy are my monster rookies thoListen to more than 18 seconds and you’ll see how amazing they are.
![]()
Sistar are the summer queens though.itzy are my monster rookies tho
can't relate
haven't heard a single one of their songs, only exactly eighteen seconds of touch my body, that's it