March Madness: Bracket 3 Round 1 (BG) (1 Viewer)

Big Bang vs. iKon

  • Big Bang

    Votes: 13 56.5%
  • iKon

    Votes: 10 43.5%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Same feeling, iKon is one of my ults but Big Bang is my ult >.<
Yeah, over the years I've transitioned into becoming a GG stan- BB, EXO, NCT and iKON are the only 4 boy groups I follow compared to like 15 GGs lol. And whenever I have to a ranking, I never include BigBang but if I had to choose between them or any other group ever, I'd choose BB everytime without hesitation, they'll always be THAT group to me.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, over the years I've transitioned into becoming a GG stan- BB, EXO, NCT and iKON are the only 4 boy groups I follow compared to like 15 GGs lol. And whenever I have to a ranking, I never include BigBang but if I had to choose between them or any other group ever, I'd choose BB everytime without hesitation, they'll always be THAT group to me.
At least you have good taste when it comes to bgs :maheart:
Although Block B is miraculously absent from that list :welp:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
At least you have good taste when it comes to bgs :maheart:
Although Block B is miraculously absent from that list :welp:
You mean to say GFriend isn't good taste? The Buddy Hole will kill you :welp:
I like Block B just don't stan them :yolk:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
You mean to say GFriend isn't good taste? The Buddy Hole will kill you :welp:
I like Block B just don't stan them :yolk:
I actually like GFriend, but you stan all these new ggs and I don't know them :pepecry1:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
At least you have good taste when it comes to bgs :maheart:
Although Block B is miraculously absent from that list :welp:
Since the old groups aren't coming back :welp: :pepecry1:

Get to know IZ*ONE, ITZY and EVERGLOW please :yolk: :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
iKON, iKON, iKON :maheart:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread