- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
1 vote for AOA and you get 1 virtual hug from Seolhyun1 vote for fromis_9 = you get 1 virtual hug from me
![]()
quit cheating1 vote for AOA and you get 1 virtual hug from Seolhyun
@perhapz or Kim Seolhyun, choose wisely KPS.
![]()
Where all my ELVIS at?
@JungYoda help me! @Golden_Wishes @CrunchyLegend
AOA deserve betterquit cheating![]()
AND FROMIS DESERVE A COMEBACKAOA deserve better![]()
AOA COULD DISBAND THIS YEAR WHAT EVEN IS A COMEBACKAND FROMIS DESERVE A COMEBACK![]()
Wait you actually voted against fromis, Senpai, I trusted you as a fellow groupchatter.1 vote for AOA and you get 1 virtual hug from Seolhyun
@perhapz or Kim Seolhyun, choose wisely KPS.
![]()
Where all my ELVIS at?
@JungYoda help me! @Golden_Wishes @CrunchyLegend
Lol really? Wow, but I knew she was a Seolhyun fan, good taste@Ozymandias did you know @Seolhyun is Leean btw
No amount of Romsae, Habbang, Seoyeon could sway me from the Goddess that is Seolhyun and Choa and God Jimin DivaWait you actually voted against fromis, Senpai, I trusted you as a fellow groupchatter.![]()
Know that Romsae is crying in some corner right now due to your action.
voted for AOA because Jimin is a legend <31 vote for AOA and you get 1 virtual hug from Seolhyun
@perhapz or Kim Seolhyun, choose wisely KPS.
![]()
Where all my ELVIS at?
@JungYoda help me! @Golden_Wishes @CrunchyLegend @Abeamus
You are a legend for voting AOAvoted for AOA because Jimin is a legend <3
You're probably the only one from there going for AOA, just saying.I hope the remaining groupchat except the Jisun fanboy votes AOA too![]()