2ne1 vs. Red Velvet
Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 26 March 2019 #1 2ne1 vs. Red Velvet Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47, yeji and 4 others
Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 26 March 2019 #2 @notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @onedaily @JiYoo @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash @hyunaspandahoe @lexusuwu @JungkooksWife @inverity @Crackhead Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47, yeji and 4 others
@notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @onedaily @JiYoo @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash @hyunaspandahoe @lexusuwu @JungkooksWife @inverity @Crackhead
Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 26 March 2019 #3 I'm not voting in this poll because I can't choose ... my gorlies and my women ;-; Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47, yeji and 4 others
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 March 2019 #4 Red Velvet get rekt Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47, yeji and 5 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 26 March 2019 #5 This is so hard. I'll come back when I figure out who to vote for. Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47, yeji and 3 others
AnotherKpopTrash Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 3,522 Reactions Received 23,038 Location ONCE Nation Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Mangoey 26 March 2019 #6 Red Velvet! Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47, yeji and 3 others
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 March 2019 #7 RED VELVET Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47, yeji and 3 others
CrunchyLegend Flop Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 1,041 Reactions Received 4,458 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 March 2019 #8 Pretty close for me but 2NE1. Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47, yeji and 3 others
RedVelvendetta . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 56 Reactions Received 268 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 March 2019 #9 I love 2NE1 but it's obvious what my pick is hahaha Reactions: Darkseid, Ineul_Ze, Darkyoda47 and 4 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 26 March 2019 #10 I love both, but I'll pick 2NE1 since I haven't been liking RV's music as much lately. Reactions: Darkseid, Ineul_Ze, Darkyoda47 and 3 others
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,762 Reactions Received 93,553 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,547 Fandom WizSoneLuv 26 March 2019 #11 Red Velvet Reactions: Darkseid, Ineul_Ze, Darkyoda47 and 2 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 26 March 2019 #12 I will stand by my babies Red Velvet Reactions: Darkseid, Ineul_Ze and Darkyoda47
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 26 March 2019 #13 2NE1 ~ Reactions: Darkseid, Ineul_Ze and yeji
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 27 March 2019 #14 2NE1 Reactions: yeji and Ineul_Ze