March Madness Finals: EXO vs. SHINee (1 Viewer)

EXO vs. SHINee (vote for which group you like better, not the song)

  • EXO

    Votes: 19 59.4%
  • SHINee

    Votes: 13 40.6%

  • Total voters
    32
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
This poll made me realize how much I like SM boy groups compared to everyone else.

But still, if EXO is involved EXO will win :pandalove:
and i am the older groups SJ, Homin, shinee.
I think the only exo kid i recognize is the short hair dude. I know way more of their songs than any other post 2009 bg group though
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
and i am the older groups SJ, Homin, shinee.
I think the only exo kid i recognize is the short hair dude. I know way more of their songs than any other post 2009 bg group though
D.O? He seems to be the one most people who don't know EXO recognise because of his shows and movies.


For me it's the opposite, SM's boy groups are the only ones pre-2009 that I like. And I stan their post-2011 boy groups (EXO & NCT)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
D.O? He seems to be the one most people who don't know EXO recognise because of his shows and movies.


For me it's the opposite, SM's boy groups are the only ones pre-2009 that I like. And I stan their post-2011 boy groups (EXO & NCT)
I think the total lack of fun/ interactive variety shows in exos era made it so i do not know them at all. They have almost nothing with snsd RV or Fx, maybe a smtown song or 2. About the only thing i ever remember seeing them on was Taemin and Naeun's WGM.
That and the only SM town concert video i own is I am which was before their era.

At that its better than bts i have zero clue who they are and about the only song i know is need you now with the wavy dance folks copy.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I think the total lack of fun/ interactive variety shows in exos era made it so i do not know them at all. They have almost nothing with snsd RV or Fx, maybe a smtown song or 2. About the only thing i ever remember seeing them on was Taemin and Naeun's WGM.
That and the only SM town concert video i own is I am which was before their era.

At that its better than bts i have zero clue who they are and about the only song i know is need you now with the wavy dance folks copy.
You're right. EXO barely have any vareity show appearances. Especially compared to SM's previous gen. They only ended up getting their second group variety this year, over 5 years after their first variety. And aside from those, they're not on many other public variety shows that everyone watches. They have never even been on a whole entire episode of Running Man as a group. So yeh, they're barely on tv.

But it's interesting you mentioned BTS because they have so many variety shows. They're always filming something. But then again, it's more shows that are centered around them than actual public variety shows like RM, IC, KB and whatever else. And when they do go on those types of variety shows, it's usually never with other groups so only their fans would watch them rather than lots of others. So I guess it makes sense for non-fans to not know the names of the members because they're also barely ever on tv.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
oh no, why did you pair them together:yolk:
I'm sorry SHINee but EXO, oof I feel so bad for this
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my shining boys - SHINee
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
oh no, why did you pair them together:yolk:
I'm sorry SHINee but EXO, oof I feel so bad for this
Lol I didn't pair them together, they just happened to be the winners of the brackets they were put in.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
You're right. EXO barely have any vareity show appearances. Especially compared to SM's previous gen. They only ended up getting their second group variety this year, over 5 years after their first variety. And aside from those, they're not on many other public variety shows that everyone watches. They have never even been on a whole entire episode of Running Man as a group. So yeh, they're barely on tv.

But it's interesting you mentioned BTS because they have so many variety shows. They're always filming something. But then again, it's more shows that are centered around them than actual public variety shows like RM, IC, KB and whatever else. And when they do go on those types of variety shows, it's usually never with other groups so only their fans would watch them rather than lots of others. So I guess it makes sense for non-fans to not know the names of the members because they're also barely ever on tv.
Yep that is it, bg since EXO except for Jackson live in their own little world of fans.

Noone from exo seems to be able to or at least has not yet stepped up like many members of the earlier gens. They are actors or music guys.

I never watch dramas or movies but i do music shows most of Shinee were mc's, SJ was and still kinda is everywhere. SJ had the many radio shows shinee had some ect . Homin were even on a bunch of shows.

And i actually own Exo music most of station season 1 in on my daily pl i listened to dancing king on the way back from the store just know and i love when will my loneliness end.

Heck NCT kids have a radio show where they interact with groups. Exo is like some weird sm step child ..... sell albums boys.. good.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread