March Madness: Round 17 (BG) (1 Viewer)

Stray Kids vs. TXT

  • Stray Kids

    Votes: 7 70.0%
  • TXT

    Votes: 3 30.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Okay this is going to be the last one for today, I posted three guys threads today because these 3 are the LAST before we move on to the next brackets. So look out for those that are coming up. Matches for those listed below.

Big Bang vs. BTS
N.Flying vs. iKon
Winner vs. SHINee
Astro vs. NCT
A.C.E vs Day6
Block B vs. EXO
Monsta X vs ?
(2 matches are undecided until voting for these are done)

Mamamoo vs. f(x)
EXID vs. Black Pink
GFriend vs. Red Velvet
2ne1 vs. T-Ara
CLC vs. Fromis_9
AOA vs. Girls Day
4minute vs. Miss A
(1 match is undecided until voting is done)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t really care for both groups so I am voting foe Stray Kods I guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread