March Madness: Round 6 (BG) (1 Viewer)

SHINee vs. PLT

  • PLT

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • SHINee

    Votes: 23 88.5%

  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean... We could've come up with a better name :zoomeyes:
Like Buddy Empire or Buddy Confederation :maheart:
But Buddy Hole is simple and cute and it's where we've fallen into :maheart:

But Buddy Empire works too, Confederation is just :welp:

Or Buddy Nation

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hey confederation is unique okay :maheart:
We know your name ideas lately haven't been the best :joysip:

And I mean it's unique but wouldn't fit into one line under our profiles :maheart:

Empire is better :queen:

@Tir @Bara
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
We know your name ideas lately haven't been the best :joysip:

And I mean it's unique but wouldn't fit into one line under our profiles :maheart:

Empire is better :queen:

@Tir @Bara
Yesss Buddy Empire it is
and JungYoda is a slay name bish
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
We know your name ideas lately haven't been the best :joysip:

And I mean it's unique but wouldn't fit into one line under our profiles :maheart:

Empire is better :queen:

@Tir @Bara
Empire?
I mean we're not doing wars anymore in this site :welp:
And hole kinda has its own meaning, you know. You 'fell' to the buddy hole
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
So are we all changing it then? :joysip:
Empire?
I mean we're not doing wars anymore in this site :welp:
And hole kinda has its own meaning, you know. You 'fell' to the buddy hole
Welp I changed it to Empire. It gives more meaning to me since I live a Star Wars incorporated online life :queen:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Empire?
I mean we're not doing wars anymore in this site :welp:
And hole kinda has its own meaning, you know. You 'fell' to the buddy hole
I know let's keep hole :maheart:

@JungYoda fall into the Buddy Hole now :chickill:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread