March Madness Semi-Finals: Big Bang vs. SHINee (1 Viewer)

SHINee vs. Big Bang

  • Big Bang

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • SHINee

    Votes: 18 66.7%

  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Big Bang will forever be #1 in my heart, can't wait for their return from the military :pandalove:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Are we surprised though? :maheart:
Off topic but. I finally understand the love for SNSD. I've been listening to their older music back to back and it's really good. Idk why but I'm surprised. Pleasantly.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Off topic but. I finally understand the love for SNSD. I've been listening to their older music back to back and it's really good. Idk why but I'm surprised. Pleasantly.
Oof better late than never :maheart::maheart:
Got any favorites so far?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Oof better late than never :maheart::maheart:
Got any favorites so far?
That is true, I did the same with KARA and Miss A x.x

But so far - Run Devil Run, Hoot, Gee has always been a favorite even before I liked them and Oh!.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Could there even be any other choice for me..
YG stan :welp:

Lowkey so am I except the one group where I'm a Jennie (and lowkey Jisoo) akgae :yolk:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YG stan :welp:

Lowkey so am I except the one group where I'm a Jennie (and lowkey Jisoo) akgae :yolk:
I'm bad company stan though, I don't even know who Ikon's members are xd (and how many there is)

Oh lol, I'm all about Lisa though I like rest too.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Btw @Tir support the groupchat by voting BigBang :welp:

I'm bad company stan though, I don't even know who Ikon's members are xd (and how many there is)

Oh lol, I'm all about Lisa though I like rest too.
Lmao I do stan iKON and like Winner, Blackpink I used to be a Jisoo akgae but I started falling in love with Jennie for very superficial reasons (her Cosmopolitan magazine cover and Instagram pics) :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread