- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,551
- Reactions Received
- 12,217
- Location
- Irene's hands
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Omg! This is the perfect bop to listen until 2019 and the mv is great.
:llama_cheer::llama_prance:
I'm not familiar with Mark but it sounds like something Miley would do and I love it.I like it! Not what I was expecting when I saw their names together but it's nice.
I know him as the Uptown Funk guy. So my impression of him is he more upbeat, dance tracks. This is more country though right? Has Miley released music like this in he past?I'm not familiar with Mark but it sounds like something Miley would do and I love it.
Yes, this song is mixed with country. Miley has done country music in the past, actually her last song was country-pop.I know him as the Uptown Funk guy. So my impression of him is he more upbeat, dance tracks. This is more country though right? Has Miley released music like this in he past?