Marko's Top 100 - January 2019 (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I guess I'll cheat a bit and retroactively update my charts. So, here we go. Only 2019 releases of January. It will grow to a Top 100.
​
#​
Artist​
Title​
33​
Ryeowook (Super Junior)​
I'm Not Over You​
32​
M.Fect​
Designer​
31​
Ryeowook (Super Junior)​
Drunk in the morning​
30​
Shaun​
Terminal​
29​
KNK​
Lonely Night​
28​
GFRIEND​
Sunrise​
27​
SEVENTEEN​
Home​
26​
NeonPunch​
Tic Toc​
25​
Hyomin (T-ARA)​
U Um U Um​
24​
WJSN​
La La Love​
23​
N.Flying​
Rooftop​
22​
MONT​
Will you be my girlfriend (Original Mix)​
21​
iKON​
I'M OK​
20​
Shaun​
Traveler​
19​
Minseo​
2cm (feat. Paul Kim)​
18​
ATEEZ​
Say My Name​
17​
HUTA​
YA​
16​
VERIVERY​
Ring Ring Ring​
15​
IMFACT​
Only U​
14​
SEVENTEEN​
Getting Closer​
13​
Cherry Bullet​
Q&A​
12​
Shaun​
Bad Habits​
11​
ATEEZ​
HALA HALA​
10​
Woody​
Fire Up​
9​
ONEUS​
Eye Contact​
8​
Apink​
%% (Eung Eung)​
7​
CLC​
I Need U​
6​
FAVORITE​
Hush​
5​
Chung Ha​
Gotta Go​
4​
CLC​
No​
3​
ONEUS​
Valkyrie​
2​
FAVORITE​
Loca​
1​
ASTRO​
All Night​
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Astro at the #1 spot :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread