Official ➽ Marriage Thread ♥ (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Can I be married to f(x) Krystal and a hoe for Red Velvet Irene? 💍❤​
Can I be married to Wendy?
Can I marry IU? :llama_blush:
Quick I wanna get married to WINNER's Seungyoon!

Also one question, can you be a hoe while being married to someone?
Yes^^

can i be Jimin's hoe?
only kpop idol?
Any idol/actor

can i be married to a user here and an idol??
This is for idols/actors, etc only & if you want to be shipped with another user you can check out this thread~

TELL CRAB AND KEY TO STAY AWAY FROM TOP DIBBED HIM :p
I'd like to marry Junghwa.
I wanna marry Namjoon(BTS) :llama_eyes:
I'd like to be married to Sunmi, and a hoe for Hyuna
:pepesmug:​
Jihoon (W1)
I wanna be Kang Daddie's hoe

I want to marry Woozi! PLZ!
Done !!
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
Yes^^




Any idol/actor



This is for idols/actors, etc only & if you want to be shipped with another user you can check out this thread~









Done !!
Thank You!!!!!!! :pandalove:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yes^^




Any idol/actor



This is for idols/actors, etc only & if you want to be shipped with another user you can check out this thread~









Done !!
Thanks :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes^^




Any idol/actor



This is for idols/actors, etc only & if you want to be shipped with another user you can check out this thread~









Done !!
Thank you!:pepeheart:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Marry Daehwi :llama_uwu:
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I changed my mind, can I divorce Daehwi and marry Beomgyu in his place? Sorry for the trouble :llama_blush:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,932
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Pls can I marry YoonA n be a hoe for Jessica(SNSD). Thanx.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,932
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Thanx, guess I'd better up my posts n get YoonA n Jessica's badges quickly. Really bad at spamming tho.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Marry: Minho (SHINee)
Hoe to: Hyung-Sik (ZE:A)

PLEASEEEEEEE
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread