- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Um, @Yolks ? Don’t mean to be a bother but it still hasn’t been changed yetno worries, done! :)
Hey, is it alright if I change my hoe status into Victoria [f(x)]’s hoe?
Um, @Yolks ? Don’t mean to be a bother but it still hasn’t been changed yet
I reluctantly n regrettably would like to divorce YoonA n marry Rose (BlackPink), checked nobody is married to her n remain hoe to Jessica (former SNSD.) thanx.
Sorry to YoonA n you doing the changes for being so fickle
![]()
yeri's hoe pls. yiren's wife.
Yes this is the police please divorce me from Mino and Marry me to IM from Monsta X that is all.
So sorry for the late reply; I haven't been getting notifs from this threadPLZ MARRY ME TO LALISA![]()
when did you start stanning omg, omg
no worries. thanks for taking the time to take care of this thread even though its not official.So sorry for the late reply; I haven't been getting notifs from this thread
Done!
when did you start stanning omg, omg![]()
Thanx n no worries, beenSo sorry for the late reply; I haven't been getting notifs from this thread
omg hyuna is single?
PLEASE LET ME MARRY MY WIFE![]()
Sorry for the wait, both are doneSuper Junior Donghae
Thank you hun!Sorry for the wait, both are done
I wanna get married to (G)I-DLE Soojin please
![]()
I added both of you ~married to Chen Linong (9%)
cheats on him with cheng xiao