- Joined
- 4 July 2019
- Messages
- 122
- Reactions Received
- 327
- Location
- i have free healthcare
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
how do i marry aurora
how do i marry aurora
i updated the threadhow do i marry aurora![]()
omg thank ui updated the thread
done
can I be Yooa's hoe instead and be married to Gyuri again?
doneMarried to Soyeon from (G)I-DLE
hoe to Lisa from BP
you're welcomeThanks![]()
doneI’m marrying JB :D
I was worried someone already married the guy
Yey! Here’s some kissues :* :* :*done![]()
Yey! Here’s some kissues :* :* :*
Wait can i be a hoe to someone while being married
I’ll be Sehun’s hoe then teehee
yes, you can be someone's hoe![]()
I’ll be Sehun’s hoe then teehee
doneI know YooA is @goyo's hoe, but maybe I can still marry her? I was thinking Goyo could be the one who pleasures her while I am the one who makes babies with her.
I know YooA is @goyo's hoe, but maybe I can still marry her? I was thinking Goyo could be the one who pleasures her while I am the one who makes babies with her.
So, I am guessing you are wanting my Wife 7 days a week, 23 hours a day?![]()
![]()
sounds like a plan