COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Married people with children here? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i can't legally get married in my country even if i wanted to and i don't want to ever have kids in my life. so not me :lisalaugh:

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I’m young, single and broke. I do have kids; 3 amazingly cute furbabies.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
@SeulPika is married with kids... 4 I think in totally, correct me if I'm wrong. 3 girls and a toddler now (can't remember if it was a boy or girl, I remember the thread about it lol)

As for me never married, was engaged a couple years back, but we live that single life now and we have a kid.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
@SeulPika is married with kids... 4 I think in totally, correct me if I'm wrong. 3 girls and a toddler now (can't remember if it was a boy or girl, I remember the thread about it lol)

As for me never married, was engaged a couple years back, but we live that single life now and we have a kid.
4 beautiful daughters :pandalove:
One of whom is going to be a teenager next year!! :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i can't legally get married in my country even if i wanted to and i don't want to ever have kids in my life. so not me :lisalaugh:
If you come to Switzerland you can marry :mess:

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
4 beautiful daughters :pandalove:
One of whom is going to be a teenager next year!! :jisoosmh:
Mwahahahahahahaha, I still got 4 more years until mine hits 13 so I'm good, although he answers like a moody teen and smells like a teenage boy already so I feel like the childhood sweetness is gone..
But then he starts laughing at lame dad jokes makes me know I still have time lol

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Mwahahahahahahaha, I still got 4 more years until mine hits 13 so I'm good, although he answers like a moody teen and smells like a teenage boy already so I feel like the childhood sweetness is gone..
But then he starts laughing at lame dad jokes makes me know I still have time lol
It will come around sooner than you think! I still remember when my eldest first started school. It only feels like yesterday... But here we are, with her almost being a teenager and already having a girlfriend too! lol

I feel that that's the big difference between boys and girls... :llama_laugh:Boys are happy to be smelly, whilst girls prefer smelling nice! At least especially with my eldest two who enjoy smelling nice and looking good (my eldest loves the Korean skin care and beauty products)

My girls laugh at my lame dad jokes. But I feel that that's out of pity more than anything else :yolk:

Time to debut a gg
Give me a few more years, and I might be able to add a 5th :jenniesmug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread