Maruif briefly describes girlgroups (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Blackpink - He broke up with me, so fuck men, I'm a strong independent woman.

Twice - The world is beautiful, I am beautiful, the one I like is beautiful

Red Velvet - if you don't love me at my Russian Roulette (edit: or Zimzalabim), you don't deserve me at my Bad boy!

Mamamoo - I'm living my life to the fullest, with all its ups and downs! (+ a lot of partying)

Gfriend - Used to be an innocent cute girl in love for the first time. Now that love is over and the girl is a bit less innocent.

(G)I-dle - I'm a bomb ass powerful woman and I get what I want



Add your own and whataya think of these?
 
Last edited:

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
that mamamoo description was on point and i love it just as much as i love mamamoo. one thing is that i feel like zimzalabim would have been a better example in the rv one than russian roulette :wimwim:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
that mamamoo description was on point and i love it just as much as i love mamamoo. one thing is that i feel like zimzalabim would have been a better example in the rv one than russian roulette :wimwim:
Y'know... you are right! I was thinking for a LONG time about what songs to use in it...
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Perfect :sanapray:

Red Velvet - if you don't love me at my Russian Roulette (edit: Zimzalabim), you don't deserve me at my Bad boy!
You should also add that they routinely try to kill each other. And other people :sanapray:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Perfect :sanapray:


You should also add that they routinely try to kill each other. And other people :sanapray:
That is kinda covered under you having to love them at their Russian roulette!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Red Velvet - if you don't love me at my Russian Roulette (edit: or Zimzalabim), you don't deserve me at my Bad boy!
it's so hard to love someone :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this was perfect maru
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread