Maruif's Estonian lessons! Come learn some fun Estonian! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So, I'm gonna teach you some fun things and none of that boring Hello, goodbye, how are you shiz!

Kurat - Literally means devil, but when used as a swearword it means nothing and can be used in any part of the sentence! It just makes the sentence stronger!

EXAMPLES:

Ma armastan leiba - I love bread
Kurat, ma armastan leiba - I love bread
Ma kurat armast leiba - I love bread
Ma armastan kurat leiba - I love bread
Ma armastan leiba kurat - I love bread

Tere-tere vana kere! - Literally it means Hey-hey you old body and it is kind of a funny greeting!

Jääär - It means the edge of the ice!


If you want me to translate some things into Estonian just tell me or if you want to know how something is said in Estonian!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread