- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
What tropes do you despise in books, movies, and tv series?
Personally, I can't stand weak female leads in any platform. By weak I refer to female protagonist who constantly need to be saved or lack skill; I usual see this in fantasy series. Also, the "evil" trope where a character mass-murders and does every conceivable act of evil because they are misunderstood and never experienced love is a constant eye roll for me.
@RandAlThor tagging you because books...
Personally, I can't stand weak female leads in any platform. By weak I refer to female protagonist who constantly need to be saved or lack skill; I usual see this in fantasy series. Also, the "evil" trope where a character mass-murders and does every conceivable act of evil because they are misunderstood and never experienced love is a constant eye roll for me.
@RandAlThor tagging you because books...