Appreciation Matsui Jurina (SKE48) visits MNL48 during her free time in the Philippines (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
SENPAI FINALLY NOTICED US!



For once in her life Jurina wasn't greeted by her juniors nervously lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon and QueenB
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
SENPAI FINALLY NOTICED US!



For once in her life Jurina wasn't greeted by her juniors nervously lol
They were not scared just happy. She does not come off as the most friendly person at first glance. Unlike Sakura at least from the pd 48 stuff i watched , and she has a rep as a hard ass if i remember correctly.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They were not scared just happy. She does not come off as the most friendly person at first glance. Unlike Sakura at least from the pd 48 stuff i watched , and she has a rep as a hard ass if i remember correctly.
Yup! I read on twitter that Jurina doesn't like that her kouhais are usually scared to approach her because of her demeanor so this was a fresh reception for her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This was really sweet! :maheart:
To think that Jurina just visited because she watched an MMA match here lol This was a very timely boost of motivation for MNL48 since a lot of the members have been down lately due to the management.

Jurina is so sweet that she liked all of the MNL48 members' comments on her instagram post. Queen Jurina getting a new image for 2K19!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
To think that Jurina just visited because she watched an MMA match here lol This was a very timely boost of motivation for MNL48 since a lot of the members have been down lately due to the management.

Jurina is so sweet that she liked all of the MNL48 members' comments on her instagram post. Queen Jurina getting a new image for 2K19!
I used to couldn't stand Jurina as I thought she was always thinking of herself but I can see that she is very passionate and in fact she's very down to earth.
I think she's matured a lot.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to couldn't stand Jurina as I thought she was always thinking of herself but I can see that she is very passionate and in fact she's very down to earth.
I think she's matured a lot.
I think being in the spotlight for 10 years does that to you. She's still young but has been through so much in the industry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread