TF is Suga there looking like Chungha
What kind of homosexual are you?Who or what even is Mattel? I never heard about them
That is so disrespectful, oh m-
idk if its more disrespectful for Chungha to be marketed as someone else or more disrespectful for Suga for it not to even look like himThat is so disrespectful, oh m-
I think Chungha was disrespected by her makeup artist...what is that?idk if its more disrespectful for Chungha to be marketed as someone else or more disrespectful for Suga for it not to even look like him
10th divorce here we comeI mean, they aren’t that bad, it’s just the hair is tragic
KIM TAEHYUNG! I TOLD YOU! THEY MESSED UP ON HIS HAIR!wait who is the one on the very far left supposed to be?
I think you’re talking about Taehyung , the worst one by far with his mop headwait who is the one on the very far left supposed to be?
I’m still gonna buy jimin’s10th divorce here we come
I literally want those dolls to burn in some fire
I can't even think about buying Taehyung's.I think you’re talking about Taehyung , the worst one by far with his mop head
I’m still gonna buy jimin’s
looool I thought it was maybe Jimin during DNAKIM TAEHYUNG! I TOLD YOU! THEY MESSED UP ON HIS HAIR!
No really tho, they don’t look too bad. Bad, but I can see what they were going for and maybe if you just reroot the hair it’ll be fine!I can't even think about buying Taehyung's.
Maybe Namjoon's, idk, but to hell with that "mop head" doll
without the pink, it's jimin 100%looool I thought it was maybe Jimin during DNA