News Matty Healy of The 1975 apologizes to BTS ๐Ÿ˜‚ (1 Viewer)

Venomous

แต€แดดแดฌแต€ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,930
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any


:wat:

This is too much, I literally just saw The 1975 on Tuesday, what weird alternate universe are we in right now?
I most definitely need them to properly meet each other, I think my brain would implode seeing that.

Thoughts?

​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
this is funny but also if the person in the room next to me was making the place smell like weed i'd do everything in my power to make them as miserable as they'd be making me

but i'm petty so...
 

Venomous

แต€แดดแดฌแต€ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,930
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
this is funny but also if the person in the room next to me was making the place smell like weed i'd do everything in my power to make them as miserable as they'd be making me

but i'm petty so...
Meanwhile I'm the person who would be knocking on the door seeing if they'd share. :llama_ramen:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oof, I'm sorry, I had a friend in high school who was as well. Oh well, you're probably not missing much.
yeah I never knew I was until I went off to college and lived at apartments where a lot of people smoked weed and I couldn't stay there very long lol

Probably wouldn't be much of my thing anyway but I hate not getting to do things when it wasn't my choice not too ๐Ÿ˜‚
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

แต€แดดแดฌแต€ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,930
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
yeah I never knew I was until I went off to college and lived at apartments where a lot of people smoked weed and I couldn't stay there very long lol

Probably wouldn't be much of my thing anyway but I hate not getting to do things when it wasn't my choice not too ๐Ÿ˜‚
That must not have been a fun way to find out.
It always sucks to not have the option to try something, no matter what it is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Venomous

แต€แดดแดฌแต€ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,930
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I'm still so hyped after seeing them on Monday and now this happens skdfdskjfkdjlafskjdl
This is waaaay too much too soon afterwards. I'm not okay. Oh goodness can they PLEASE take a photo together...I'd scream. :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread