May I complain? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it is supposed to be almost 43 C today or over 110 F and I have no AC in my apartment. At least my workplace has AC but I do have to work today so :wonugl:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Have fun melting.
:lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yep, same to me whenever i'm home. I'm visiting parents right now so it's not as horrible but not looking forward rest of summer at home. It's even worse as i work from home.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t have AC either but luckily the temperature never gets over 35 degrees, but hey we have never had a tornado before and one happened two days ago so you never know :D

eat a lot of ice cream!!!
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have AC in my home. I also work from home..... Therefore, both my home and workplace has AC.

tbh thats the ultimate flex who cares about a toilet made of gold when you can have working air conditioning:queen:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don´t have AC either but luckily the temperature never gets over 35 degrees, but hey we have never had a tornado before and one happened two days ago so you never know :D

eat a lot of ice cream!!!
a tornado? thats crazy! ive never seen one up close but there was one when i visited my aunt in chicago
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
a tornado? thats crazy! ive never seen one up close but there was one when i visited my aunt in chicago
I haven´t either, it hit the southern part of the country, but it is very surprising because the climate here is mild and it´s just something people are not used to. climate warming is not a lie, I guess :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread