- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
EXCEPT.MINEEVERYTHING.IS.RUINED.
EXCEPT.MINEEVERYTHING.IS.RUINED.
Try a pastel/coral pink aestheticMaybe I should figure out what to do with my garbage aesthetic now.![]()
HOLY SHIT HOW DO YOU STILL HAVE 4 DISPLAYEDI need invisible badge to match my aesthetic
yeah, im poor on badges lolHOLY SHIT HOW DO YOU STILL HAVE 4 DISPLAYED
oh wait, do you only have 4 badges xD
you have the posts xDyeah, im poor on badges lol
I don't want red.THEN GET A RED AESTHETIC LIKE ME DUHHHH
I'M JEALOUS I JSUT WANT A FOUR DISPLAYyeah, im poor on badges lol
I'M GOING TO CUNT PUNCH YOU
Good idea. I'll find some gifs later. For right now I'll use Rosé gifs until I find some other ones.Try a pastel/coral pink aesthetic
It'd match your dp
You've got the badges for it
q u e e nGood idea. I'll find some gifs later. For right now I'll use Rosé gifs until I find some other ones.![]()
I had a red aesthetic for long time on akp. Now I don't want a red aesthetic for a while.f l o p
ooooooooofI had a red aesthetic for long time on akp. Now I don't want a red aesthetic for a while.![]()