- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Everyone seems to be doing these so I wanna be like the cool kids >:). My music taste is honestly kind of mainstream, but I think you guys will like these (?)
1. R.E.M
This is actually my favorite song of all time. Or one of them, anyway. This one is an amazing rnb song and you all have to listen to it rn
2. Don't Know What To Do
The only KPOP song on this list, it's probably my favorite BP song. The melody is so good and it has a beatdrop I actually like. Love the girls for this sm.
3.
The best Doja Cat song. Yes, it beats Say So. No, I will not listen to any other opinions.
I didn't want to make them strictly KPOP because I feel like a lot of people already know most of the artists I listen to. There are less Ari and Doja stans than there are Blackpink, so I hope you guys like the other songs I suggested :)
Lemme know if I should do a kpop one.
1. R.E.M
This is actually my favorite song of all time. Or one of them, anyway. This one is an amazing rnb song and you all have to listen to it rn
2. Don't Know What To Do
The only KPOP song on this list, it's probably my favorite BP song. The melody is so good and it has a beatdrop I actually like. Love the girls for this sm.
3.
The best Doja Cat song. Yes, it beats Say So. No, I will not listen to any other opinions.
I didn't want to make them strictly KPOP because I feel like a lot of people already know most of the artists I listen to. There are less Ari and Doja stans than there are Blackpink, so I hope you guys like the other songs I suggested :)
Lemme know if I should do a kpop one.