- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
MCND AGE MINI ALBUM MINI REVIEW
Crush:
So this song is weird to me. I personally think it is pretty lackluster, it has some potential until it gets to that AWFUL chorus. It just sounds like they are trying to be funny but I don't actually think that is the intention so it really doesn't work at all. I also don't care much for the instrumental and it doesn't get any better once it gets to that one dance break thing also the rapping sounds like the guy is hacking up a lung at times. I'm not the biggest fan of this song but I could see the appeal possibly?
3/10
LOUDER:
So this song is already leagues ahead of the rest of this album if you ask me. Like the chorus is catchy and not overly loud, I really like the chorus to be honest. It's nice and flows well and I enjoy it still after listening to it a couple of times. Overall this song is well put together and thoroughly enjoyable to the point it's even on my list for this year.
8/10
KO,OK!:
So this song is catchy for the most part and I can see the appeal but also I don't know about the rapping. I think that is part of my issue with them is that I don't like the rapping in the songs just because a majority of it feels really forced. Like the tone of the rapping I mean. Sometimes I can vibe with rapping that sounds like that but for me, they force it with songs that maybe it doesn't fit well with-the vocals are good though. The chorus is nice. I think I could do without the rapping in the chorus. It just feels like it makes the song a joke.
6.5/10
Player:
I don't like this so far. The rapping once again ruins this for me and the chorus is kind of noisy and just not up my alley at all. I also just want to say the lyrics in this one oddly enough turn me off from it because it's literally the chorus having weird lines. Like BANG BANG BANG RIVER. Like....ok? Not sure that's the sound a river makes. The chorus for this one isn't catchy and the lack of vocals is unappealing to me because I'm not the biggest fan of thier rappers.
5/10
OUTRO:
I can tell I won't like this one. Ok, so one of the rappers sounded like a praying mantis to me for some reason, or what I think a praying mantis would sound like-I really do NOT like the rappers in this group. I don't like this song. The one redeeming quality is that beautiful vocal point.
4/10
Not Over:
I like the whistle opening oddly enough given that I don't like whistling. I think that is where the enjoyment ends sadly...I don't like this song again. The only redeeming quality is the vocals.
3/10
Overall: 4.9/10
Honestly, they need to focus on their vocals and not their cartoonish rapping. Just my personal opinion.
And the one who requested this is @Reo
Crush:
So this song is weird to me. I personally think it is pretty lackluster, it has some potential until it gets to that AWFUL chorus. It just sounds like they are trying to be funny but I don't actually think that is the intention so it really doesn't work at all. I also don't care much for the instrumental and it doesn't get any better once it gets to that one dance break thing also the rapping sounds like the guy is hacking up a lung at times. I'm not the biggest fan of this song but I could see the appeal possibly?
3/10
LOUDER:
So this song is already leagues ahead of the rest of this album if you ask me. Like the chorus is catchy and not overly loud, I really like the chorus to be honest. It's nice and flows well and I enjoy it still after listening to it a couple of times. Overall this song is well put together and thoroughly enjoyable to the point it's even on my list for this year.
8/10
KO,OK!:
So this song is catchy for the most part and I can see the appeal but also I don't know about the rapping. I think that is part of my issue with them is that I don't like the rapping in the songs just because a majority of it feels really forced. Like the tone of the rapping I mean. Sometimes I can vibe with rapping that sounds like that but for me, they force it with songs that maybe it doesn't fit well with-the vocals are good though. The chorus is nice. I think I could do without the rapping in the chorus. It just feels like it makes the song a joke.
6.5/10
Player:
I don't like this so far. The rapping once again ruins this for me and the chorus is kind of noisy and just not up my alley at all. I also just want to say the lyrics in this one oddly enough turn me off from it because it's literally the chorus having weird lines. Like BANG BANG BANG RIVER. Like....ok? Not sure that's the sound a river makes. The chorus for this one isn't catchy and the lack of vocals is unappealing to me because I'm not the biggest fan of thier rappers.
5/10
OUTRO:
I can tell I won't like this one. Ok, so one of the rappers sounded like a praying mantis to me for some reason, or what I think a praying mantis would sound like-I really do NOT like the rappers in this group. I don't like this song. The one redeeming quality is that beautiful vocal point.
4/10
Not Over:
I like the whistle opening oddly enough given that I don't like whistling. I think that is where the enjoyment ends sadly...I don't like this song again. The only redeeming quality is the vocals.
3/10
Overall: 4.9/10
Honestly, they need to focus on their vocals and not their cartoonish rapping. Just my personal opinion.
And the one who requested this is @Reo