MCU Movies Tier List (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tier lists seem to be all the rage rn, and I figured the MCU movies would be good enough content to rank. Also, most people would be familiar with them so I'd love to see your lists as well.

my-image.png


S Tier: Civil War, The Winter Soldier, Avengers 1.
A Tier: Avengers: Infinity War, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers Endgame, Ironman 1, Thor Ragnarok.
B Tier: GOTG Vol. 2, Spiderman Homecoming, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Thor 1, Spiderman Far from home.
C Tier: Antman and the Wasp, Antman, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man 3, The Incredible Hulk.
D Tier: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain Marvel, Iron Man 2, Thor: The Dark World.

Click here to make your own list :pepeheart:

Zabraks: @Darth_17 @Darth_Lixo @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @maruberry
MCU fans: @yoda_tato @OnCloudJess @Christina_alt2 @Loki @Darth_Felflame @Tir @perhapz
 
Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly I have no idea how I'd rank em but I'll try, there aren't many I love more than others and only a few I dislike
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly I have no idea how I'd rank em but I'll try, there aren't many I love more than others and only a few I dislike
Yeah I should clarify that even the C tier are good entertainment for a one time watch lol, it's only the D tier I really hate :haylul:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
my-image.png

This reminds me, I need to watch far from home, finally

And if it isn't obvious I'm a sucker for comedies
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
my-image.png

This reminds me, I need to watch far from home, finally

And if it isn't obvious I'm a sucker for comedies
Oh we mostly have the same likes and dislikes although to varying degrees lol, except Antman and the Wasp which is way too high for me, and I really love the first Ironman movie which you have in D tier :haylul:
Thor 2 is probably the worst MCU movie till date for me.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh we mostly have the same likes and dislikes although to varying degrees lol, except Antman and the Wasp which is way too high for me, and I really love the first Ironman movie which you have in D tier :haylul:
Thor 2 is probably the worst MCU movie till date for me.
I don't even remember what I hate you The Dark World, that's how much I hate it ahahha. And I also just forgot all of the Iron Mans, I remember parts... but like not which one is which. Cap.Marvel... isn't even that bad of a movie but she's just insufferable...
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't even remember what I hate you The Dark World, that's how much I hate it ahahha. And I also just forgot all of the Iron Mans, I remember parts... but like not which one is which. Cap.Marvel... isn't even that bad of a movie but she's just insufferable...
Oh Part 1 is the origin ofc, the dialogue is pretty funny and his whole arc is pretty great.
2 is pretty bad, it's the one with Mickey Rourke and his whips.
Part 3 is the one with fake Mandarin lol, it wasn't THAT bad, but yeah.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The only things Marvel Universe I like are Daredevil and Jessica Jones :rosesmug:
Ah the real MCU, Marvel Cancelled Universe :rosesmug:
I did love S1 and most of S2 of Daredevil, and S1 of Jessica Jones, coz Kilgrave/David Tennant was so good :sj_weary:

Iron Fist oppar tho :rosesmug:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think i have done this already, ill check when i go back to my laptop.

Just going to say that Captain Marvel and Thor Dark World dont deserve that hate!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The bottom three are the only ones I haven't seen. I've seen bits of the the spiderman movies and liked them but still haven't got to watch them in full

my-image.png
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yup, i did it already. Though I haven't seen Spiderman: Far from home and Antman & Wasp so I have no idea why I put them into D tier, just ignore that part xd

ScreenShot065.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The bottom three are the only ones I haven't seen. I've seen bits of the the spiderman movies and liked them but still haven't got to watch them in full

my-image.png
Someone appreciating Captain marvel finally <3
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was so excited for the movie when I saw the trailers and absolutely loved it when I saw it in theaters :pepecry1:
It was actually big surprise to me, I'm familiar of the comics but they changed her lore a tons which was kinda nice, it didn't feel too familiar :)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It was actually big surprise to me, I'm familiar of the comics but they changed her lore a tons which was kinda nice, it didn't feel too familiar :)
yeah I haven't gotten to read her comics but I had heard they changed some things. I'll be curious to see what they do with future movies
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah I haven't gotten to read her comics but I had heard they changed some things. I'll be curious to see what they do with future movies
They really set up lot of the space stuff in her movie so i'd be into seeing how that continues too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread