MCU Movies Tier List (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean all MCU films are jokes :haylul:

Jk idk they all struck me more as actin oriented than the jokes they bring
Harsh words :jisoosmh:

I guess, they are pretty actor based :dubuthink: But i think it's cause the characters are kinda more important than the stories what comes to Marvel?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Harsh words :jisoosmh:

I guess, they are pretty actor based :dubuthink: But i think it's cause the characters are kinda more important than the stories what comes to Marvel?
Some characters are cool yeah but idk I was never a big fan of superheroes and stuff like that because it's always the same just with a different evil each time.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Some characters are cool yeah but idk I was never a big fan of superheroes and stuff like that because it's always the same just with a different evil each time.
Hmm, i guess. I don't like the black and white stories either, but i'm glad there is something else too, like Guardians of Galaxy are pretty different.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Tier lists seem to be all the rage rn, and I figured the MCU movies would be good enough content to rank. Also, most people would be familiar with them so I'd love to see your lists as well.

my-image.png


S Tier: Civil War, The Winter Soldier, Avengers 1.
A Tier: Avengers: Infinity War, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers Endgame, Ironman 1, Thor Ragnarok.
B Tier: GOTG Vol. 2, Spiderman Homecoming, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Thor 1, Spiderman Far from home.
C Tier: Antman and the Wasp, Antman, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man 3, The Incredible Hulk.
D Tier: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain Marvel, Iron Man 2, Thor: The Dark World.

Click here to make your own list :pepeheart:

Zabraks: @Darth_17 @Darth_Lixo @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @maruberry
MCU fans: @yoda_tato @OnCloudJess @Christina_alt2 @Loki @Darth_Felflame @Tir @perhapz
I may be biased af but Spiderman deserves S-Tier:chickill:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread