- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I thought you were a cultured BuddyThe only use I have for Sunny Summer is instead of counting sheep![]()
I thought you were a cultured BuddyThe only use I have for Sunny Summer is instead of counting sheep![]()
I am that's why I have that stance on Sunny SummerI thought you were a cultured Buddy![]()
Lowkey wish Sunny Summer was included here so MGT wouldn't be last atleastI am that's why I have that stance on Sunny Summer![]()
With just how bad Me Gustas Tu is doing here i've thought about adding it if I do a 2.0 version with the leftover songs and some new onesLowkey wish Sunny Summer was included here so MGT wouldn't be last atleast![]()
Yeah I didn't expect KPS to treat MGT like thisWith just how bad Me Gustas Tu is doing here i've thought about adding it if I do a 2.0 version with the leftover songs and some new ones![]()
If i'd have known it was gonna do this badly i'd have included Flower instead cause this is painful to watchYeah I didn't expect KPS to treat MGT like this
We're gonna need some songs just to be jobbers next time![]()
Ikr, imagine not voting for MGT, wtf KPSIf i'd have known it was gonna do this badly i'd have included Flower instead cause this is painful to watch![]()
I guess notAre we surprised by @MonCherry 's pick though?![]()
There's still 2 matches left at least which i'm hopeful it can win them and at least not be dead last, if it loses both of them then heads will rollIkr, imagine not voting for MGT, wtf KPS
I guess not![]()
"Queen"... ApparentlyI guess not![]()
Won't be surprised if it's stuck at 0 wins tbhThere's still 2 matches left at least which i'm hopeful it can win them and at least not be dead last, if it loses both of them then heads will roll![]()
Let the girl dream I guess"Queen"... Apparently![]()