- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
she's pretty cute once you know her tbhyou cant be that cute![]()
then TELL HER STAB BEING RUDE TO MEshe's pretty cute once you know her tbh
nothen TELL HER STAB BEING RUDE TO ME![]()
I like being rude to you blurry
#kuromimis is always rude to meI like being rude to you blurry
GET THE SHIP NAME RIGHT FLOP#kuromimis is always rude to me
ill cry![]()
well duhlook you are still rude![]()
![]()
![]()
That is what I was just thinking lmaoOh, look, you finally got replies!
I’ll have you know that I am the cutest person on the planet thank you very muchyou cant be that cute![]()
Oh, look, you finally got replies!
im surprised that you forgot THAT JIMIN IS THE CUTESTI’ll have you know that I am the cutest person on the planet thank you very much
He isn’t on this planet he’s up in the sky being Godim surprised that you forgot THAT JIMIN IS THE CUTEST