kimsguardian π§ΰΎΰ½² KKONGSUNI'S αββ ^..^ββ‘ ΛΒ°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,161 Reactions Received 59,278 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,855 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 26 February 2024 #1 Reactions: RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,623 Reactions Received 93,446 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,546 Fandom WizSoneLuv 27 February 2024 #2 Tag is @ME:YOU its awfully orange hehe wee sure take my threads Reactions: kimsguardian
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,623 Reactions Received 93,446 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,546 Fandom WizSoneLuv 27 February 2024 #3 update since someone cant type...... Ack when i requested teh ME:I fandom tag i reversed it.. its supposed to be YOU:ME not ME:YOU hopefully it will get fixed on site. the odd thing is i kept trying to find it a you:me and was frustrated lol. I must have conflated MeU in my head as i was asking for it. i had posted this whole video at the time sigh .. i am old.. Reactions: kimsguardian
update since someone cant type...... Ack when i requested teh ME:I fandom tag i reversed it.. its supposed to be YOU:ME not ME:YOU hopefully it will get fixed on site. the odd thing is i kept trying to find it a you:me and was frustrated lol. I must have conflated MeU in my head as i was asking for it. i had posted this whole video at the time sigh .. i am old..