Me whenever someone asks me what I wanna do with my future (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Become a social worker
So I can help teenage kids who go through a hard time in school and at home

I didn't have any proper help back in the day when I needed it.... Thats my motivation... To give future people what I did not have
Awww, good luck with it!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Become a child psychologist who works with children with developmental disabilities and/or gay teenagers.
 
  • Love
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
such a mood, I can relate
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread