- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Have you ever acted like a Mean Girl and/or been really shocked by how you treated others? Share a story.
My story: Recently, I was helping someone with school stuff and there was other people talking and I couldn't concentrate... I gave that other person the gesture for them to shut up... After the tenth time I finally went full Cordelia Chase/Regina George on them: "Did I give you permission to speak." I felt bad instantly and that individual was really pissed.
My story: Recently, I was helping someone with school stuff and there was other people talking and I couldn't concentrate... I gave that other person the gesture for them to shut up... After the tenth time I finally went full Cordelia Chase/Regina George on them: "Did I give you permission to speak." I felt bad instantly and that individual was really pissed.