Men who act saccharine. (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Does it weird anyone else out when they see/hear/read men saying saccharine things to their significant other, friends or family... I mean intimacy is one thing, but constantly needing a hug or a kiss on the forehead seems a bit weird to me. Perhaps I am too closed off. Do any of you feel a similar way?
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't really notice this on others (at least it takes me some time to notice this behavior), but I, personally, don't tend to act this way. I guess I understand what you mean but some people are just more "sentimental"? I mean it is not like I am not it's more like I don't show it, I don't show my feelings but it's not on purpose ~lmao. And some others tend to be more as you said.
It doesn't weird me out tho, I just see that people are different... I guess
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
624
Reactions Received
851
Location
In La La Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161
Gender
Other
It depends if you feel like it is "forced" or natural..If it feels natural you won't feel uneasy. And then there's that silly social norm that men don't have to show too much their emotions or their feelings because they are men (and strong...they cannot be "weak"). It can also explain why you feel uneasy (because you"re not used to see it)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am someone who get‘s kinda emotional or sentimental so I do get people needing kisses or hugs. But as someone stated above it shouldn’t feel forced and shouldn’t be over the top.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
But it does seem like if that's not the case, it's because of how we were raised.
Probably true for me.. I was raised by amazonian women who didn't show emotion that much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread