COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (7 Viewers)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Note to self: Do not go to hospital if an episode happens.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Gonna keep on truckin

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Mental menace. Just rack off already pls

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I feel safe enough to say this and I hope you guys can help:
I'm tired of trying to seem happy all the time. My best friend is moving away and she was the only one who ever understood me. The sad thing is though that she is a bad influence on me and I know she is but I don't have anyone else. I have really bad social anxiety so I can't even manage to talk to anyone. I get made fun of in school and one time, this girl saw me watching NCT and she said "Why are you watching people who started the coronavirus!?" This boy gave me a note saying that he likes me and I was so happy since I had been rejected about 20 times since kindergarten. I don't remember kindergarten a lot but I remember that day perfectly. I came up to this boy and told him I liked him and he said 'Why would I like someone who looks like they crawled out of a dumpster?" The other times I've been rejected they always say the same thing: You're nice but you're not my type. It turned out that the boy who gave me a note did that on a dare and he only did it because he knew that I would believe him since I'm too ugly to ever get anyone. Plus, there's this cute boy that I like in my science class and I told my mom about it. She was very happy about it until I told her that he's Asian and I saw the disappointment on her face and she just said "That's nice". She was so happy until she knew that he was Asian and a different race than me. Every time I get a k-pop album, I'm terrified because I know my parents will make rude comments about how they look and how I can even like this music when I'm not Korean and I don't understand it. I know these are dumb reasons to be depressed but every single day, I'm wishing that I could die but I could never do it. I know that I don't deserve anyone and that I look like a raccoon that crawled out of a sewer but I still wish that I would have someone who would understand me and love me for who I am.
first of all, i’m so sorry you are having to go through all that, those kids you mentioned who said those things about you, they aren’t kids, they are living and breathing scum of the earth so i know it’s hard not to take these things right to the heart, but trust me, it is not worth your time to think about all of that.
i know it’s hard to have the one friend who cares about you go away from you, and it will take time to process that, so just try your best to stay in touch with her. that’s all you can do. life is unpredictable and right now it’s a bad time for you. but yk what it’s gonna end pretty soon.
idk anything about your personality but i just wanna say that, i went through something pretty similar in middle school. i got bullied a ton because of how gay i was and i did horrible in academics, but yk what i think we all never want to live that life. so i decided to change myself, slowly. you also need to focus on yourself now first. fuck the world, fuck what your stupid school kids think about you and fuck your parents for having that stupid mindset. right now if you really wanna help move on from this, you should start doing what you love, without any care or worry of any type of judgement. dress how you love, eat what you love, listen to what you love and try your best at school and if anyone there tries to say shit about you, you shun them what will they do? bullies are nothing but kids with fragile egos who hadn’t had love their whole life. so they are pretty weak. so hang in there don’t have stupid thoughts about ending it all. please 🤍

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Breathing after an event, Feels so fake.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Preparing the finale. lts hard yakka.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
honestly, it's really simple. you don't know the bond i have with twice and if you think they are fake then you clearly don't know them at all. and i don't think of them as my gods or anything, fuck it i don't even care about them knowing about me or my existence. i just have immense respect for them. as artists, as human beings. their music literally made me feel good amidst my absolutely shitty life. it's really easy to throw around words like that, but you don't know how much it hurts the other person.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
i guess i'm the fucking fool huh. i tried being the nicest to you, i hyped you up everytime you felt low, i tried doing everything to keep you happy but then this is what i get. THIS IS WHAT I FUCKING GET.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread