COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (7 Viewers)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I cannot hold back on their advances . They get in always.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
he didn't make me hurt myself, I don't want him to think that
but he won't listen to me.
So I feel worsw
and its a terrible cycle.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I treasure nothing and my dialogue remains closed.

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
-

Last edited:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I should get that cd I think,

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ve let you push me down and spread lies about me. I didn’t properly defend myself against the lies. But I will have you know that it HURT EVERY FUCKING DAY to know that people I once called friends suddenly saw me as a monster. Have I been perfect? No way in hell. But I know my own self worth now and I did not deserve that shit. It’s like you guys got some sick thrill out of making me miserable. My depression go worse, I made a suicide attempt… I’m sure that’s exactly what you wanted. Your game has gone on for too fucking long. Or did you simply forget that I was a person with emotions too? Stop being a follower and actually think of yourself for once. You can believe whatever you want about me, I can’t stop that. But still to this day it affects me. I don’t get close to people anymore. I’m sick of blaming myself and beating myself up, I can’t control what pther people think of me. But what I can control is how I act. And right now I’m torn between leaving this earth for good and being a petty little bitch. The second choice won’t get me anywhere. I wish I had the courage for the first one but I’m a stupid little coward. Congratulations you pushed a girl to not want to live anymore - are you satisfied yet? Or will the message get through to you when I’m finally dead?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
i can’t do anything now, my mom can’t do anything now. time is against our side right now. but that day is near, just 5 years more. until i get financially independent. i will make him cry tears of blood. i will ruin his life i will make his life living hell and i promise myself that. that i will. i will finally expose him for the disgusting being that he is. he’s literally one level lower than a psychopath killer. but when i finally get free from him. i will make sure to finally say out loud everything that he and his family of fuckers of absolute liars have done to me and my mom. he made my mom and me almost kill ourselves. god knows how she survived. i’m glad we did though. i’m very glad we did. because he’s constantly trying to push us down every fucking time and at every fucking opportunity that he gets. his words are stabbing, he threatens to kick us out of our own home. but i have cursed him every single day for the past 18 years, every single fucking day. and i know those curses won’t go to waste. i don’t want him to die right now, god i wish he lives a 1000 years, the more he lives the more he’ll suffer. all i wanna say is, i’m dying without taking revenge on you, cunt.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
i can’t do anything now, my mom can’t do anything now. time is against our side right now. but that day is near, just 5 years more. until i get financially independent. i will make him cry tears of blood. i will ruin his life i will make his life living hell and i promise myself that. that i will. i will finally expose him for the disgusting being that he is. he’s literally one level lower than a psychopath killer. but when i finally get free from him. i will make sure to finally say out loud everything that he and his family of fuckers of absolute liars have done to me and my mom. he made my mom and me almost kill ourselves. god knows how she survived. i’m glad we did though. i’m very glad we did. because he’s constantly trying to push us down every fucking time and at every fucking opportunity that he gets. his words are stabbing, he threatens to kick us out of our own home. but i have cursed him every single day for the past 18 years, every single fucking day. and i know those curses won’t go to waste. i don’t want him to die right now, god i wish he lives a 1000 years, the more he lives the more he’ll suffer. all i wanna say is, i’m dying without taking revenge on you, cunt.
actually you’ve fucked up pretty badly if you think i’ll be scared of anything or anyone now. i’ve been through a shit ton and i’ve cried every single day because of you. so don’t worry. i’m as unbothered as you were all your life for me.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
The promised land seems so far now.

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
What is the point of living anymore?

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Nothing makes sense if you 'dig hard enough'

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
that cunt has literally shaken up everything in our family. cheating on her husband and lying too, wow what an absolute bitch.
talks shit about someone youve known for years just to gain sympathy from someone you have met 2 months ago? and then when people confront you, you hide back in your snail shell

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread