COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (11 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Sometimes I don't feel like enough for my family. I know it's probably not true for at least some of my family, but sometimes I think if I die they wouldn't notice. I'm not good enough at French, I'm not good enough at understanding business. I can't write for shit. I spend my time doing something useless. It's weird. I've never felt something like this, this STRONGLY before. I don't think I've ever thought about dying before, but for some reason, it's just kinda there in the back of my head. It doesn't feel right, but it's not going away
Maybe you can try to express this to them by talking or even writing them a letter? maybe it would help? I think it's ok not to be good at some things.. there are surely things you can do well too.. I'm not sure if maybe your parents scold you or something, but I'm sure they love you just the same whether you are good or not at these things. Parents are people too and they don't always choose the right words, but they deeply love us, more often than not.. again, idk what your situation is and don't mean to tell you what to do, but it's just something to keep in mind. In any case, I hope you feel better soon and if these dark thoughts don't go away soon, please ask for help. It's dangerous to linger in that kind of place. Wishing you lots of luck :)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Maybe you can try to express this to them by talking or even writing them a letter? maybe it would help? I think it's ok not to be good at some things.. there are surely things you can do well too.. I'm not sure if maybe your parents scold you or something, but I'm sure they love you just the same whether you are good or not at these things. Parents are people too and they don't always choose the right words, but they deeply love us, more often than not.. again, idk what your situation is and don't mean to tell you what to do, but it's just something to keep in mind. In any case, I hope you feel better soon and if these dark thoughts don't go away soon, please ask for help. It's dangerous to linger in that kind of place. Wishing you lots of luck :)
Thank you! It's helpful. :) I appreciate it, as I'm not good at words. I will try. Thank you again.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I am just going to go back to avoiding life and people I think. Nothing I do matters to me anymore. Every night is just a new nightmare with a different face.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I am just going to go back to avoiding life and people I think. Nothing I do matters to me anymore. Every night is just a new nightmare with a different face.
Hey friend. I think I can understand feeling like that... And I know no one can make you think or feel differently.. But just please know that I hope these things pass soon amd that you find a way to live a life closer to what you've dreamed of.. ❤

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Hey friend. I think I can understand feeling like that... And I know no one can make you think or feel differently.. But just please know that I hope these things pass soon amd that you find a way to live a life closer to what you've dreamed of.. ❤
I am avoiding people already.
I haven't talked to anyone here in weeks or months. I don't even remember anymore. My dreams are always fictional and over exaggerated. IDK what my dream is. Maybe I don't even have one.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I am avoiding people already.
I haven't talked to anyone here in weeks or months. I don't even remember anymore. My dreams are always fictional and over exaggerated. IDK what my dream is. Maybe I don't even have one.
If you don't have a dream, then I hope you find one instead

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
If you don't have a dream, then I hope you find one instead
I am just confused ATM.
Don't even feel like going to bed anymore, I always stay up to the early morning now.

My dream will come to me.
I just have to keep hoping. All one can do.

Thanks for the support. :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have an extreme fear of death and I don't know how to handle it

When I was a baby, I got really sick and the doctors didn't think I'd survive. Obviously I was just a baby so I don't have PTSD from that or anything like that. It's just now when I think about how I wouldn't even be right here typing this, I get really light-headed and worried about death. A lot of my family members almost died or died young because of health/genetic stuff and I freak out. I like thinking a lot and wondering about things but when I think about dying, I usually have to go outside and just do things even when it's midnight.

Honestly it justs scares me and I start to overthink things a lot lol. Just a little bit ago I was talking to my dad about death and consciousness, then we got on the topic about how I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for the medicine, doctors, and being lucky. I left the room when I started to get light headed and started 'tasting' blood. I just don't want to die when I'm young and haven't had a life yet.

But I’m alive, I should just enjoy that I lived and I'm not dead yet

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I have an extreme fear of death and I don't know how to handle it

When I was a baby, I got really sick and the doctors didn't think I'd survive. Obviously I was just a baby so I don't have PTSD from that or anything like that. It's just now when I think about how I wouldn't even be right here typing this, I get really light-headed and worried about death. A lot of my family members almost died or died young because of health/genetic stuff and I freak out. I like thinking a lot and wondering about things but when I think about dying, I usually have to go outside and just do things even when it's midnight.

Honestly it justs scares me and I start to overthink things a lot lol. Just a little bit ago I was talking to my dad about death and consciousness, then we got on the topic about how I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for the medicine, doctors, and being lucky. I left the room when I started to get light headed and started 'tasting' blood. I just don't want to die when I'm young and haven't had a life yet.

But I’m alive, I should just enjoy that I lived and I'm not dead yet
I think the fear of death or anything unknown, really, is natural, but yeah try to focus on being alive and well right now and living life the best way you can. No one knows what tomorrow holds and it is never promised, this is all we really can do

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm so sick of this pathetic existence. Sometimes I feel like I can pull through, like maybe someday it will get better. I just can't see that someday anymore. I'm so exhausted. I'm so tired of feeling like nobody hears me. I can count on one hand the people who care about me in the slightest. It's sad, really. I've been trying for so long to be loved, I try so damn hard to be good enough, and I never will be. I am rejected everywhere. Online, irl, anywhere. I cannot be good enough. I'm too tired. I want to disappear for a while just because I know nobody would miss me, or even notice. It doesn't even matter anymore.
I might be gone for some time. I won't do anything rash. I'm too exhausted to try anything again.
I don’t usually reply to people but I really like your stories and posts on Instagram :sakUwu:

One of the main reasons why I still check that account is for your stories and art. Even though I don’t ‘like’ every single post, which is more on me and my habits, I love them

I do notice when you’re gone too !

Things do get better though, usually worse before it goes up :pepeheart:
But I think in general life sucks but has a couple good things in it

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I feel lonely as hell. And I've never admitted it to myself up until now.
At the same time I am just mad at the world.

Not even a good game or band cannot make me feel less depressed as I do now.
its eating at me continuously and I hate it.

well living by myself for the last 10 years would have brought it on nonetheless....

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I feel lonely as hell. And I've never admitted it to myself up until now.
At the same time I am just mad at the world.

Not even a good game or band cannot make me feel less depressed as I do now.
its eating at me continuously and I hate it.

well living by myself for the last 10 years would have brought it on nonetheless....
loneliness is a part of being human, but it's so hard sometimes. I hope you'll be able to open up and meet some new people to decrese this gloomy feeling, I hope the same for myself actually..

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I don’t usually reply to people but I really like your stories and posts on Instagram :sakUwu:

One of the main reasons why I still check that account is for your stories and art. Even though I don’t ‘like’ every single post, which is more on me and my habits, I love them

I do notice when you’re gone too !

Things do get better though, usually worse before it goes up :pepeheart:
But I think in general life sucks but has a couple good things in it
That means a lot to me, thank you so much. >.< I appreciate that you check out my account and enjoy it. <33

I'm hoping it will eventually get better. Things are better then they were when I posted that message, so I do hope they just won't get worse again. <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
My mental health has been better since being in quarantine
I think it's because I don't have to worry about other people looking at me on the train on the way to work
I always hated that

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
My mental health has been better since being in quarantine
I think it's because I don't have to worry about other people looking at me on the train on the way to work
I always hated that
Yeah it sure is nice to take a break from such things sometimes

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I see the doctors tomorrow.
IDK what to if my meds aren't helping and I still feel bad. What is there left to do.

I feel like at my wits end trying to control me which isn't me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I feel so dark. I feel so alone. I am so disappointed. I want it to stop. I don't want to go on. Im so tired of trying i dont want to.

Why cant i be positive why must i be negative like this im so lost. Please dont torture me be positive let me heal mind please.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I wish you all the best, and hope that the doctor can help find you a situation despite your meds not working. There might be something that can be done differently that you're just not aware of yet. I hope there is.. <3
It just feels like an endless losing battle. I am stable on them but also unstable.
maybe its best to change the set of pills I take altogether.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I think that's a good solution. Just remember to trust your gut if anything feels wrong or feels right. These things take time, but I have faith you'll get there <3
Yeah I may not be able to cure me, but I can live a decent life at least.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Quarantine has taken a heavy toll on my mental health. I feel so overwhelmed by all the work I get and also not knowing when I can leave my house safely. Don’t get me wrong, I love my family to death, but sometimes I want to be around other people sometimes. I feel trapped in my own home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread