COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (5 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I dreamed I moved from the area I am now and I felt better.
But then I wake up and still am in the same lame ass town as usual sigh

Even my dreams don't want me to succeed just like life.
Idk why I even bother getting up everyday, I should just sleep it all away...
aw things could still change though :P honestly, I often feel the same.... but I hope we both find joy in being awake :)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
aw things could still change though :P honestly, I often feel the same.... but I hope we both find joy in being awake :)
Idk with no means of transportation or any kind of job. It's just a pipe dream for now.
I like like your dp and signature btw. It's so you :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
Friendly advice: If any of you eats processed sugar and other junk food - quit it. It causes a lot of damage mentally.
Yesterday I had a piece of cake (had to eat it because mom got it for me) and I instantly felt super tired and a few hours later had suicidal thoughts. Life is much better without it.
Also, 2 years ago when I was at my worst I ate lots of chips and sweets. Had mood swings 24/7 and was done with life all the time. Then I had to wear braces and was told not to eat chips (because I may break them) and sweets to not damage my teeth. And God, I had never felt so good.

May all of you feel good ♡

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Friendly advice: If any of you eats processed sugar and other junk food - quit it. It causes a lot of damage mentally.
Yesterday I had a piece of cake (had to eat it because mom got it for me) and I instantly felt super tired and a few hours later had suicidal thoughts. Life is much better without it.
Also, 2 years ago when I was at my worst I ate lots of chips and sweets. Had mood swings 24/7 and was done with life all the time. Then I had to wear braces and was told not to eat chips (because I may break them) and sweets to not damage my teeth. And God, I had never felt so good.

thank you for taking the time to share this, angel <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
And another thing: If you aren't living with your parents, you could try to go vegetarian. Or at least eat less meat. You can't be happy if you eat corpses. But if you go vegetarian make sure you get all vitamins needed ^^ + it helps the enviroment ^o^

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢

I've been trying to quit junk food and sugar for a while. but it's hard. Kind of an addict here.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Oh crap my ramen stash :pandasad:

but in all seriousness, thank you for sharing!!!

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
There are healthier alternatives, at least. Like nuts, fruits, veggies, etc. Kind of a cliche, I know, but still, hehe.
I do eat fruits and veggies. But not nearly enough. well at least with fruit anyways.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
I've been trying to quit junk food and sugar for a while. but it's hard. Kind of an addict here.
I know at the start it's difficult, I was the same. But believe me, after you replace processed sugar with fruits, you will be wondering how in the world you've been eating sweet before. After months of no sweets and processed sugar, once I ate it again it felt so disgusting, honestly. After getting used to high quality you wouldn't want to go back to the old lifestyle.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I know at the start it's difficult, I was the same. But believe me, after you replace processed sugar with fruits, you will be wondering how in the world you've been eating sweet before. After months of no sweets and processed sugar, once I ate it again it felt so disgusting, honestly. After getting used to high quality you wouldn't want to go back to the old lifestyle.
I often have fruit smoothies or just fruit in its whole form.
As I said though. not nearly enough.
Meat and veggies I am content with and have them regular, so no fuss there.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
sorry for being back again. I think lately I've been so stressed. I have managed to pass my college and I am able to graduate, but with my grades for the quarter, it would bring my GPA down so much. I'm almost graduated, but I want all As and it's stressing me out so much. My phone is also broken, so I had to use my roommate's phone to call my parents for my monthly check-in. I told them about my grades, and they weren't happy. They asked me if I was actually studying and not fucking around, and honestly, it just hurt to hear them say that. I've been studying so much and trying so hard. Sometimes I would forget to eat because I'm working if it wasn't for my roommate bringing me bowls of cereal.

My parents said they can send me a new phone since I busted my budget on a plane ticket home that I can't even use, but they said it's with the requirement that I need to get all As at the end of the year. I get they're trying to help me, but sometimes it feels like they do it because they think to do it I need an incentive, like me feeling bad about myself isn't an incentive enough.

Then I was in a video call with my sister and she told me that LGBT+ people are sick people with a mental disorder. I'm bi, and I think my family suspects that but I've never really confirmed. I just really felt really bad, and I wanted to scream at her, but I just felt too scared to, so I just sat there and listened to her rant about it. She was raised in an environment where they were bad, and she has a partner who has been raised in a church, so she's never really changed her mind on it. Idk.

I've gotten into the self-harm habits I used to have as a child/teen. I've started to dig my fingernails into my forearms and digging the skin up. I'm not doing it deep enough to bleed like I used to, but I've started again, and I don't know why I am. I don't know how to stop, and I don't know if I want to stop. It grounds me. It's scary, but it feels like it's grounding me. It's probably not, I know, but it feels constant in my life like it's the only constant thing IN my life.

sorry again, I just don't know where else to go. My roommate isn't close enough, and I'm too scared to talk to my family. I think I should talk to them about it, but I don't think right now is a good time considering we just argued about my grades and shit.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
sorry for being back again. I think lately I've been so stressed. I have managed to pass my college and I am able to graduate, but with my grades for the quarter, it would bring my GPA down so much. I'm almost graduated, but I want all As and it's stressing me out so much. My phone is also broken, so I had to use my roommate's phone to call my parents for my monthly check-in. I told them about my grades, and they weren't happy. They asked me if I was actually studying and not fucking around, and honestly, it just hurt to hear them say that. I've been studying so much and trying so hard. Sometimes I would forget to eat because I'm working if it wasn't for my roommate bringing me bowls of cereal.

My parents said they can send me a new phone since I busted my budget on a plane ticket home that I can't even use, but they said it's with the requirement that I need to get all As at the end of the year. I get they're trying to help me, but sometimes it feels like they do it because they think to do it I need an incentive, like me feeling bad about myself isn't an incentive enough.

Then I was in a video call with my sister and she told me that LGBT+ people are sick people with a mental disorder. I'm bi, and I think my family suspects that but I've never really confirmed. I just really felt really bad, and I wanted to scream at her, but I just felt too scared to, so I just sat there and listened to her rant about it. She was raised in an environment where they were bad, and she has a partner who has been raised in a church, so she's never really changed her mind on it. Idk.

I've gotten into the self-harm habits I used to have as a child/teen. I've started to dig my fingernails into my forearms and digging the skin up. I'm not doing it deep enough to bleed like I used to, but I've started again, and I don't know why I am. I don't know how to stop, and I don't know if I want to stop. It grounds me. It's scary, but it feels like it's grounding me. It's probably not, I know, but it feels constant in my life like it's the only constant thing IN my life.

sorry again, I just don't know where else to go. My roommate isn't close enough, and I'm too scared to talk to my family. I think I should talk to them about it, but I don't think right now is a good time considering we just argued about my grades and shit.
okay you are clearly doing your very best and that's enough, I'm sure your parents mean well but idk why people act like this tbh..... I hate to see people stress so much over school or work, it's never worth damaging our health over yet this is how our world works .. do your best, but put your health first please, maybe try talking to your parents about how they act and how it makes you feel.. as for your sister, that really sucks too.. it's nothing wrong being that way and it's hurtful when people say such awful things, even when they come from a place of ignorance.. no matter what ohers say, even your own family, you must rememeber you're fine as you are.. and please please don't hurt yourself, if possible ask for help instead.. you're doing well, you're doing better than you think. Doing your best means a lot, no matter the outcome.... and no need to say sorry, this is what this place is here for <3

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
okay you are clearly doing your very best and that's enough, I'm sure your parents mean well but idk why people act like this tbh..... I hate to see people stress so much over school or work, it's never worth damaging our health over yet this is how our world works .. do your best, but put your health first please, maybe try talking to your parents about how they act and how it makes you feel.. as for your sister, that really sucks too.. it's nothing wrong being that way and it's hurtful when people say such awful things, even when they come from a place of ignorance.. no matter what ohers say, even your own family, you must rememeber you're fine as you are.. and please please don't hurt yourself, if possible ask for help instead.. you're doing well, you're doing better than you think. Doing your best means a lot, no matter the outcome.... and no need to say sorry, this is what this place is here for <3
Thank you. That really helped a lot. I'll do my best, and I'll see if I can talk to my parents when we've all calmed down. I don't think I'll come out just yet since that might be too much for both them and me, but thanks again. I really appreciate it. I don't know if I'll be able to stop the harming thing soon, but I think maybe I can do what I did when I was younger to lessen the times I do it, and maybe wean off it. I will try my best. Thank you again.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I want to be a woman so bad that it's driving me crazy thinking about it.
But my parents and friends are so phobic, I feel like I have to ditch everyone to be who I really am and I am fine with that TBH.

No love lost, when there is no love there in the first place.

My dream confirmed that is a reality, I just have to get there somehow, because my initial plan backfired.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I want to be a woman so bad that it's driving me crazy thinking about it.
But my parents and friends are so phobic, I feel like I have to ditch everyone to be who I really am and I am fine with that TBH.

No love lost, when there is no love there in the first place.

My dream confirmed that is a reality, I just have to get there somehow, because my initial plan backfired.
what a difficult situation :( not much advice I can give, but I hope you'll be satisfied at the end of this..

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
what a difficult situation :( not much advice I can give, but I hope you'll be satisfied at the end of this..
Yeah I will be. A long road ahead that's for sure.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
So, a few days ago I had a photoshoot with my class for our graduation. And guess what? I look horrible in all of them. Then I googled it and... apparently what I see in the mirror isn't accurate. The photos are. I had finally started to love myself and actually LOVED what I look like. Just to find out it was never real. All my hard-work and confidence got destroyed within seconds. And I'm mad at all the people who ever called me pretty. I know that they can't tell me the truth, because I'm sensitive, but... they could have saved me a lot if they didn't lie either. Now I just have to accept the fact that I'm not nearly as beautiful as I thought I was. Been crying for an hour now. It will be tough, but I will get used to it. There are pros to being unattractive too. At least I'm not seen as a piece of meat and superficial people stay away from me. People would care about my personality more and that's all that matters. But even with those good points I still feel horrible. Starting from zero again to self-love... lmao this is actually kinda funny. It will be fine one day

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
So, a few days ago I had a photoshoot with my class for our graduation. And guess what? I look horrible in all of them. Then I googled it and... apparently what I see in the mirror isn't accurate. The photos are. I had finally started to love myself and actually LOVED what I look like. Just to find out it was never real. All my hard-work and confidence got destroyed within seconds. And I'm mad at all the people who ever called me pretty. I know that they can't tell me the truth, because I'm sensitive, but... they could have saved me a lot if they didn't lie either. Now I just have to accept the fact that I'm not nearly as beautiful as I thought I was. Been crying for an hour now. It will be tough, but I will get used to it. There are pros to being unattractive too. At least I'm not seen as a piece of meat and superficial people stay away from me. People would care about my personality more and that's all that matters. But even with those good points I still feel horrible. Starting from zero again to self-love... lmao this is actually kinda funny. It will be fine one day
Aw hun I relate sigh. Life sucks and it's all so unfair... We all have beauty in us.. But even if you wanna love yourself, it's like this shallow world won't let you :// i hope we find a way tho..stay strong and for what it's worth, you're lovely to me..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread