Appreciation Mercedes and Santana were the best characters on GLEE (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You can't change my mind!
Rachel phad the best voice.. for broadway.
Glee wasn't about that until later seasons.
Mercedes and Santana deserved way more spotlight in the earlier season, it's crazy how their characters were neglected by the creators.

Amber was a full on powerhouse and way more powerful than Rachel



And Naya had such a versatile voice. While she still could hit high notes and belt, I think that her voice mixed so extremely well with literally anyone on the cast is just what makes it stand out more.



And both of their voices together? I still think this is in the top 3 of the best performances on Glee.
​
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Facts! I was just watching a compilation of Amber Riley's best moments in the series and the girl can sing. I've seen just few episodes from the show so, I'm not very familiar with anyone else but Amber is very underrated as singer.
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to be obsessed with Glee. The best singer was Mercedes, she has such amazing vocal talent. Rachel even knew this, Mercedes was the best singer and that's factual. Santana has amazing vocal ability, she is such an amazing singer due to the things she could do with her voice. However, Rachel had the best stage presence because she just demands attention, she makes you look at her perform. Also, Tina was a good singer too, she was so underrated and was paid dust.
 
Joined
7 June 2020
Messages
117
Reactions Received
417
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
must be why lea hated them so much
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread