Appreciation Merry Christmas, Gayzone! I hope you like it ♥♥ (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
your gifts to them are so cute! who knew you were such a great artist :maheart: how much do you charge
that´s like the most basic stuff, seriously. I only put a picture there. but I wish I could do more. I am not really good at editing, I am into photography and I sometimes I edit my posts, but I usually just follow artists.
I wish I could do more though like really have a talent and do beautiful stuff and make my own signature or something, but nagh.
I used canva which is a free photo editing website.
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that´s like the most basic stuff, seriously. I only put a picture there. but I wish I could do more. I am not really good at editing, I am into photography and I sometimes I edit my posts, but I usually just follow artists.
I wish I could do more though like really have a talent and do beautiful stuff and make my own signature or something, but nagh.
I used canva which is a free photo editing website.
you did a great job though! I wouldn't be able to do something like that :o
 
  • Wow
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you did a great job though! I wouldn't be able to do something like that :o
you would as they have templates ♥. don´t worry and give it a try!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread