- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I´m not much of an editor, but I´ve tried. Points for effort? :)
she said she likes cute stuff, so I hope she´ll like it at least a bit ♥That is so cute!
that´s like the most basic stuff, seriously. I only put a picture there. but I wish I could do more. I am not really good at editing, I am into photography and I sometimes I edit my posts, but I usually just follow artists.your gifts to them are so cute! who knew you were such a great artisthow much do you charge
you did a great job though! I wouldn't be able to do something like that :othat´s like the most basic stuff, seriously. I only put a picture there. but I wish I could do more. I am not really good at editing, I am into photography and I sometimes I edit my posts, but I usually just follow artists.
I wish I could do more though like really have a talent and do beautiful stuff and make my own signature or something, but nagh.
I used canva which is a free photo editing website.
you would as they have templates ♥. don´t worry and give it a try!you did a great job though! I wouldn't be able to do something like that :o