β˜Ύπ™ΌπšŽπšπšŠπš—πš˜πš’πšŠ π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŸπš’πšŽπš β˜½ | The Rookie Project (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
β™‘
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
β™‘
Gender
Female
Pronouns
β™‘
Ship
Wreck
A6AB5B67-62E4-4677-A93A-5E5357D193B8.jpeg
7EACD514-49A4-4E34-9186-6A9BE09D4DD0.jpeg
Top L-R: Lixie, Hama, Ji Lottie
Bottom L-R: Jaime, Serene, Ayva
Introduce yourselves
[ALL] *WAVE* Dia Duit! TΓ‘imid Metanoia!
[TRANS] Hello! We are Metanoia :)
I am Lixie, our leader
I am Hama, the
I am Ji Lottie,
I am Jaime, the cutie
I am Serene, a princess in many ways
And I am Ayva, the strong baby of the group
~
Explain your debut single. What is it about?
[Lixie] In the Sky describes the first stage of our journey, travelling in the sky and making it to the sky kingdom. The m/v connects with the lyrics to help build the story.
[Ayva] While our B-side track Memories reflects on a moment where the 6 Angels start to think of memories they have in Other World, and all the good times we had there. It then dawns on that we may never make memories like that again if we don’t get back.
~
Who are your favorite artists?
[Ji Lottie] We’re all big fans of Hozier, Normani & Becky Hill. Me and Ayva were fortunate to meet Hozier at one of his concerts 4 years ago. I got a photograph with him but Ayva was too shy to ask for one! *ALL LAUGH*
[Hama] Their music inspires a lot of the sound we use in our own songs, they’re a big inspiration to us.
~
Explain the trainee process -- how were you picked?
[Lixie] Our company, Dimension Ent, was holding auditions for their 1st new girl group. Hundreds of girls auditioned, but only the top 12 were picked. Then we all had 6 weeks to train with in the company before they chose the 6 lucky girls to debut. Us!
~
If you weren’t an idol, what would you be doing?
[Ji Lottie] I have no idea actually. Being an idol has always been my only goal since I was little.
[Lixie] Studying in some sort of art school. Unfortunately trying to balance post-secondary education with producing and being in a girl group is quite difficult, but I still hope to go some day.
[Serene] Preparing for my LC! I had to drop school all together last year to fulfil my dream of being a full time dancer, and now I’m an idol!
[Ayva] I would be in secondary school everyday, focusing on my studies for next year; I only go to school 2 to 3 days a week, as our schedules are quite busy, especially on week days.
[Hama] Working in my family’s bakery. I still do help out there whenever I have days off, but if I wasn’t an idol I’d work there full time.
[Jaime] College. I wanted to study journalism, but it’s out of the question for the moment.
~
Any talents, or charms?
[Ji Lottie] I can do the spilts. In fact I’m the only one who can!
[Serene] Im the really girly one of the group, that and being quirky are my unique charms.
[Hama] My biggest talent is that I can sing opera. I’ve been learning it from a very young age, and while I’m still training, I’d say I’m a little above average at it.
~
Who would you love to collaborate with?
[Jaime] One of our favourite artists, Hozier especially, but a collab with Bebe Rhexa would be interesting too. I think her powerful voice and our vocal colours would blend really well together
~
How did you feel after performing on your debut stage?
[Lixie] Ah-I think we were quite elated
[Ji Lottie] It isn’t everyday you have your first proper performance as a rookie group; but we were very pleased with how we did, it such a great feeling
~
What are your goals as an idol?
[Ayva] We simply want people to appreciate and admire what we have to give, musically and talent wise. Also knowing we’re putting smiles on fan’s faces is would mean the world to us.
~
Anything final you’d like to say to everyone reading this interview?
[ALL] Thank you for tuning into our interview. Our debut album is coming soon, so please look forward to that and check it out! Wishing you a good day, slΓ‘n!
~​
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread