COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Michael or R.Kelly? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Since someone already ruined my previous thread with off topicness I'll make this thread for them.

Bigger pedo?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
You know you so wrong for calling MJ a pedo... Although, there is something off about him. Like really off. They found very weird things in his house after he died...

But given that R. Kelly has allegations that are verifiable and the fact that MJ music is better, I would say MJ.. Not that I listen to MJ a lot. Though I should because supposedly he is the one who inspired K-Pop the most.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
You know you so wrong for calling MJ a pedo... Although, there is something off about him. Like really off. They found very weird things in his house after he died...

But given that R. Kelly has allegations that are verifiable and the fact that MJ music is better, I would say MJ.. Not that I listen to MJ a lot. Though I should because supposedly he is the one who inspired K-Pop the most.
I'm not. But everyone else does.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I'm not. But everyone else does.
lol. The irony is that Anthony Bourdain's gf statutory raped a kid she knew since he was 11... But then again Mary Kaye Laterneau got a Lifetime Movie which put forth this image of her as a damsel in distress and that her victim forced himself on her... Themes are emerging. lmao

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Obviously R.Kelly.

I'm gonna hate him and blackground records forever for ruining Aaliyah's legacy

Status