- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
I'm curious to see what Magician posts now.
I'm curious to see what Magician posts now.
No, I made another post
+1
Bonus Task #1, Day 4: Social Media Post
![]()
+1Bonus Task #1, Day 4: Social Media Post
![]()
@litc @OnlyCalB @Goldenstar
also @Tickita
*we obviously live in a parallel universe where female and male idols can have friendly interactions
@xtraBonus Task #1, Day 4: Social Media Post
![]()
@litc @OnlyCalB @Goldenstar
also @Tickita
*we obviously live in a parallel universe where female and male idols can have friendly interactions
FRIENDSHIP OF THE CENTURYBonus Task #1, Day 4: Social Media Post
![]()
@litc @OnlyCalB @Goldenstar
also @Tickita
*we obviously live in a parallel universe where female and male idols can have friendly interactions
heheOne of you (not your group) will make an appearance in Segi's comment section![]()
Ended all other friendshipsFRIENDSHIP OF THE CENTURY![]()
Any preference for who appearshehe![]()
All three sounds goodAny preference for who appears
Or I'll just have all 3 of you![]()
wowmatt is such an extravert, i can't relate
![]()
+1
Lucky
Bonus Task #2, Day 5: Social Media Post
![]()
@Tickita
As MidLight are promoting alongside Dreamcatcher, I couldn't resist making this post.
![]()