True I guess.
I checked the OP of the Bonus Task thread to see how/why I missed the fact it's a continuous thing;
Need more points? Want KS to get more excited about what your rookie is doing? You have a chance to earn extra points by promoting your rookie as a bonus task! These are optional.
Unlike official tasks, these are posts that you make in your rookie's artist thread. Each post is worth 1 point, and you as a team can only earn 2 points per task day.
You can’t earn points during the voting period.
---
I took that last line too literal as there is no plural, thus thinking it was just for the
first task period as it related to the first thread/task only.
At least now I know to continue these bonus tasks for the next task
periods.
Sorry
@Magician and
@Tsukino, I never noticed this still continued.