Midzy’s are so quiet lately :D (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No "luv". I don't know if it was a BLINK effort, but I definitely received an ad for KTL, I remember it super clearly. And it was day one, I follow releases religiously.
Oh, I saw one as well when trying to watch TWICE.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Safe to say, they will continue being a one hit wonder as they're following the path Momoland paved for them. The path is the one hit wonder path that Itzy will not be recovering from even with the ads JYP continues to buy for them on YouTube.
You really think a big 3 will go Momoland path?

That's a big bet
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread