Might be welcoming a new idol into my ult list (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
DKZ's Giseok!! I have been falling in love with him ever since he was first announced, and every day he climbs higher and higher on my bias list. I was even annoying @badcrookshanks about him yesterday :pandalove: he is so so cute and talented and such bias material, and I'm so obsessed with his visuals, he's like a little kitty! I've been consuming every video of his that gets released, he is so lovely and adorable I want to cry :jenniecry:



Ofc Jungwon is still number one ^^

That is all :sanapray:​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
DKZ's Giseok!! I have been falling in love with him ever since he was first announced, and every day he climbs higher and higher on my bias list. I was even annoying @badcrookshanks about him yesterday :pandalove: he is so so cute and talented and such bias material, and I'm so obsessed with his visuals, he's like a little kitty! I've been consuming every video of his that gets released, he is so lovely and adorable I want to cry :jenniecry:



Ofc Jungwon is still number one ^^

That is all :sanapray:​
Now I'm embarassed at still not being used to the new lineup :runrunrun: :runrunrun:

He's cute:pandalove:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oh he's adorable :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread