News MIGMA SHELTER's Rere to graduate in March (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
She has announced it today during their live.
Rere joined MIGMA SHELTER back in April 2019 and was previously a member of BELLRING HEART.
She will leave the group after her 26th birthday event and a live on the 4th March.

source : natalie​
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
She has announced it today during their live.
Rere joined MIGMA SHELTER back in April 2019 and was previously a member of BELLRING HEART.
She will leave the group after her 26th birthday event and a live on the 4th March.

source : natalie​
Do you still stan them? It used to be one of your top faves, if I'm remembering correctly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Do you still stan them? It used to be one of your top faves, if I'm remembering correctly.
a lot of members graduated so it is a bit hard to follow them. And their two last singles were disappointing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
a lot of members graduated so it is a bit hard to follow them. And their two last singles were disappointing
I see. Save for PassCode's lineup change of 2021, I've been more or less lucky on that. Underbeasty may do that, and I'll likely unstan if they do a large one. I hate lineup changes.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I see. Save for PassCode's lineup change of 2021, I've been more or less lucky on that. Underbeasty may do that, and I'll likely unstan if they do a large one. I hate lineup changes.
I mean it is unlikely I would have been impressed by their recent stuff as they have released the masterpiece that is ALICE.
Nothing can overtake it I think.
Tbh Yubune, Nananara and now Rere leaving... It is not like Rere is my second favourite
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I guess she's still in the group, isn't she?
yes. But she is close to Rere in term of age so I feel she might leave soon...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread