Found Mina legendary shrine (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,032
Reactions Received
98,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
:kittylove:
:kittylove:
​
In this shrine you can visit to look at my most beautiful Mina lengedary card :bigcatlove:

It was always one of my favorite cards in the game and I only dreamt of owning it one day, but now it really happend!

I failed many times to get @Abeamus to trade it, but finally he parted with this treasure! Thanks to @Nina for initiating the trade and ultra big thank you to @ApexApinkPanda , who secretly is one of the kindest and most generous users on this forums! :itsokay::izhug::plushielove:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
:kittylove:
:kittylove:
​
In this shrine you can visit to look at my most beautiful Mina lengedary card :bigcatlove:

It was always one of my favorite cards in the game and I only dreamt of owning it one day, but now it really happend!

I failed many times to get @Abeamus to trade it, but finally he parted with this treasure! Thanks to @Nina for initiating the trade and ultra big thank you to @ApexApinkPanda , who secretly is one of the kindest and most generous users on this forums! :itsokay::izhug::plushielove:
Well I wasn't gonna trade a Twice Legendary without getting a priority Legendary of mine in return so you can blame the card generator for leaving such a big gap between SinBs Legendary being in a raffle and any EXID or the 4 Gfriend members I need which gave at least 9 options :shamesica:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,032
Reactions Received
98,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Well I wasn't gonna trade a Twice Legendary without getting a priority Legendary of mine in return so you can blame the card generator for leaving such a big gap between SinBs Legendary being in a raffle and any EXID or the 4 Gfriend members I need which gave at least 9 options :shamesica:
I'm not blaming anyone, just happy :pandaangel: Glad you also got one of the cards you wanted!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread