Appreciation Minghao manga/anime era 🎭 (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,893
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
he's so ethereal!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Idk, I’m still waiting for a good one. :pepecry2:
Has there been anything good that released in the past two -three months in general?

:kijoongstare: I sorta stopped and I am out of the drama loop :icgyu: so tell me if you watched something really good.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,379
Reactions Received
41,052
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
238,208
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Has there been anything good that released in the past two -three months in general?

:kijoongstare: I sorta stopped and I am out of the drama loop :icgyu: so tell me if you watched something really good.
I don’t think so. I’m kinda out of the cdrama and kdrama world now. I wanted to watch My Demon, but life happened. :blownyoungbae: I definitely need to watch something with a hot man.:pepesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I don’t think so. I’m kinda out of the cdrama and kdrama world now. I wanted to watch My Demon, but life happened. :blownyoungbae: I definitely need to watch something with a hot man.:pepesmug:
My Demon!!!!!!

Been seeing clips all over and love the ml :pepecry2: Eventually wen life is like, okay you can have a break :icgyu: My Demon will be the first things I see.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,379
Reactions Received
41,052
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
238,208
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My Demon!!!!!!

Been seeing clips all over and love the ml :pepecry2: Eventually wen life is like, okay you can have a break :icgyu: My Demon will be the first things I see.
Same. And I didn’t see anything with Song Kang before, so it’s time to catch up with him. :hcnod:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I need more Eye patch Minghao
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread