Appreciation Minju and Hitomi spent the day out (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Bet it was a fun day.
:pikahappy:

I admit, if I go to a bakery I personally wouldn't be looking for the bread. I'd go for something far more sweet.
:icgyu: :haylul:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,650
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,941
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Bet it was a fun day.
:pikahappy:

I admit, if I go to a bakery I personally wouldn't be looking for the bread. I'd go for something far more sweet.
:icgyu: :haylul:
Same dessert for sure. and since i am American breakfast is really dessert :) pancakes, waffles , french toast , danish ect..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread