News Mirae Dohyun apologises for imitating Billies facial expressions (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Hello, this is MIRAE’s Dohyun.

I would like to apologize regarding the on-the-way-home V Live broadcast from April 4.

First, I deeply apologize to the Billlie members. I also apologize to the many people who saw this video and felt uncomfortable.

I conveyed my apology to the Billlie members through my management agency, and I also plan to apologize directly.

I’m sorry that I have given many people cause for concern through my thoughtless behavior, and I will be more cautious and careful in all matters in the future. I will gladly accept all the criticism that has been made of me, who is still lacking in many ways. Once again, I apologize.

2022.04.06

From MIRAE’s Yoo Dohyun


Source

@Now ​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
male idols openly mocking their gg peers? color me shocked. i hope tsuki doesn't take this to heart; this kind of ridicule by your peers is enough to make anyone self-concious on stage, let alone a rookie
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I watched the video and yeah that wasn't it ... That blue haired kid's reaction said it all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread